Chopin Youth Piano Competition
Chopin Youth Piano Competition is our yearly contest that gives talented piano students from around the area a chance to show off their skills. There is a Junior Division (Ages 10-14) and Senior Division (Ages 15-18) giving students of all ages a chance to compete. The top four finishers in each division are given a cash prize! If you are a piano teacher interested in challenging your advanced students or an interested student you are encouraged to enter this event. Please sign up today!
More information on FaceBook:
Sponsorships are always welcome!
It is with your help and sponsorship that we can put on this event and showcase such wonderful talented youth. Please help support us by making a donation for this event by use of the donation form below.
Chopin Youth Piano Sponsorship.pdf
2019 CYCP PDF.pdf
WINNERS OF THE 2019 CHOPIN YOUTH PIANO COMPETITION
(Standing L-R): Ne Dassanayake, Harry Zhang, Ashley Zhu, Matthew Hahn, Oliver Chen, Lucy Gannon, Wojciech Klos
(Seated L-R): Noah Greenstein-Sheppard & D.J. Wang
(Missing from photo): Eddie Zhou
2019 JUNIOR DIVISION WINNERS
- 1st Place: Noah Greenstein-Sheppard (Minneapolis, MN)
- 2nd Place: D.J. Wang (Champaign, IL)
- 3rd Place: Matthew Hahn (Lake Forest, IL)
- 4th Place: Eddie Zhou (Houghton, MI)
- 5th Place: Lucy Gannon (West Des Moines, IA)
2019 SENIOR DIVISION WINNERS
- 1st Place: Ne Dassanayake (Ames, IA)
- 2nd Place: Oliver Chen (Ames, IA)
- 3rd Place: Wojciech Klos (Menomonee Falls, WI)
- 4th Place: Ashley Zhu (Brookfield, WI)
- 5th Place: Harry Zhang (Highland Park, IL)