Hours & Tickets
June 14-16, 2019
Friday & Saturday: Noon to Midnight
Sunday: Noon to 8:00 PM
* Sunday Mass- Gates Open at 9:30 AM: 10:00 AM Prelude, 10:15 AM Mass- Free Admission to Mass at Main Gate
* Friday Special: $1 Noon - 5pm ; $5 after 5 *
Saturday Gate price $12; Seniors (55+) $10
Children 15 and under free w/adult
Sunday: $5 admission and:
Happy Father's Day- Free admission all day to Dads of all ages when accompanied by their child of any age.
Receive free admission on Sunday, June 16 from 2:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. with a donation of three or more food items to the Hunger Task Force
All Weekend: Free admission to our military; Veterans, Active or Retired when you present a military ID
visit SENDICK'S our "Official Ticket Outlet For Polish Fest"
Before Mass Sunday Special: $5 tickets purchased between 9:30 am - 11:59 am (gates open at Noon)
Tickets valid for one day only. Not for resale. Polish Heritage Alliance, Inc. reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject any individual for disorderly conduct or improper behavior. The sale or distribution of any material without the express written consent of the Polish Fest management is forbidden. No glass, bottles, cans or carry-ins allowed. Polish Fest will be held rain or shine. Performers, programs, dates and times are subject to change without notice. The use of audio or video recording equipment without the express written consent of the Polish Fest management is forbidden. Persons entering the facility are subject to potentially have their image and/or likeness reproduced for promotional and/or publicity purposes by the festival, its partners or the media.
No refunds. Not for resale.
What can I carry-in?
The following items are ALLOWED at Polish Fest
- Umbrellas (Note: Umbrellas are not allowed inside the American Family Insurance Amphitheater)
- Disposable Camera
- Small Camera (No Professional Grade Cameras and Video Equipment)
- Small Bag or Purse
- Drawstring backpacks are allowed
The following items are NOT ALLOWED at Polish Fest and CANNOT be checked-in
- Large Bags over 9X10X12 inches
- Picnic Baskets
- Outside food and beverages
- Cans or glass bottles
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Weapons or objects that could be used as weapons
- Professional grade cameras or video equipment (without permission)
- Recording devices
- Pets (except vested service animals)
- Banners or flags on poles
- Laser pointers
- Skateboards or skates
- Other carry-ins as determined by management