Hours & Tickets
June 15-17, 2018
Friday & Saturday: Noon to Midnight
Sunday: Noon to 8:00 PM
* Sunday Mass- Gates Open at 9:30 AM: 10:00 AM Prelude, 10:15 AM Mass- Free Admission to Mass at Main Gate
Gate Tickets: $12.00
Advance Tickets: $10 - purchased at the Polish Center of Wisconsin, 6941 S. 68th Street, Franklin, WI 53132
Seniors (55+) Gate Tickets: $10.00
Children 15 and under are Free
All weekend- FREE Admission to US Military Personnel (veteran,retired or active) when you present a military ID
Friday- 50¢ Friday! 50¢ Admission from Noon - 5:00 p.m.
and $5.00 Admission from 5:01 p.m. - Midnight
Sunday - $4.00 Admission for tickets purchased between
9:30 a.m. -11:59 a.m. (Gates open at Noon)
Regular price after 12:00pm
**Sunday - Starting at 2:00 PM -receive a FREE Admission ticket with a donation of three (3) or more non perishable food item
We are happy to partner with the Hunger Task Force and offer FREE admission with a 3 Non Perishable can good donation. Bring your donation to the Hunger Task Force table located outside the main gate to obtain your ticket.
Happy Father’s Day - Free Admission all day to Dads of all ages
when accompanied by their child of any age!!!
Tickets valid for one day only. Not for resale. Polish Heritage Alliance, Inc. reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject any individual for disorderly conduct or improper behavior. The sale or distribution of any material without the express written consent of the Polish Fest management is forbidden. No glass, bottles, cans or carry-ins allowed. Polish Fest will be held rain or shine. Performers, programs, dates and times are subject to change without notice. The use of audio or video recording equipment without the express written consent of the Polish Fest management is forbidden. Persons entering the facility are subject to potentially have their image and/or likeness reproduced for promotional and/or publicity purposes by the festival, its partners or the media.
No refunds. Not for resale.
What can I carry-in?
The following items are ALLOWED at Polish Fest
- Umbrellas (Note: Umbrellas are not allowed inside the American Family Insurance Amphitheater)
- Disposable Camera
- Small Camera (No Professional Grade Cameras and Video Equipment)
- Small Bag or Purse
- Drawstring backpacks are allowed
The following items are NOT ALLOWED at Polish Fest and CANNOT be checked-in
- Large Bags over 9X10X12 inches
- Picnic Baskets
- Outside food and beverages
- Cans or glass bottles
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Weapons or objects that could be used as weapons
- Professional grade cameras or video equipment (without permission)
- Recording devices
- Pets (except vested service animals)
- Banners or flags on poles
- Laser pointers
- Skateboards or skates
- Other carry-ins as determined by management